This document is a contract between M/s. Plan4sure Advisors OPC Private Limited (“Plan4Sure”) and your good selves herein after referred as “Client” for the underlying scope of services that shall be subject to the terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
This document has not been approved by any authority and is solely meant to define the scope of services and responsibilities of the either party. This document is not meant for public distribution and has been furnished solely for your information and may not be reproduced or redistributed for any purpose whatsoever, by any Person, without our written consent.
Please note that, unless stated otherwise the context or meaning requires, the following expressions that have been used anywhere and everywhere in this document or any document that is provided in relation to this document, shall have the below meaning:
- “Assumptions” mean inputs that are generally accepted and are based on our research and are not obtained from you as part of your inputs.
- “Bank Account” means one or more accounts opened, maintained and operated by you, the Client.
- “Client” means the Person who enters into any Agreement with Plan4Sure or is in any way soliciting the services through this document from Plan4Sure.
- “Financial Year” means the year starting from April 1 and ending on March 31 of the following year.
- “Parties” means the Financial Advisor and the Client; and “Party” shall be construed accordingly.
- “Person” includes any individual, partners in partnership, company, body corporate, cooperative society, corporation, trust, society, Hindu Undivided Family or any other body of Persons, whether incorporated or not.
- “Data” means all information pertaining to the client’s financial, personal and future needs which are relevant in the process of creating a Financial Plan.
- “Data entry process” means feeding data pertaining to client’s financial, personal and future needs enabling the process of creating plan.
- “Implementing client” means a client who has invested amount in Plan4Sure portfolio as per the action plan shared through Plan4Sure’s execution channels.
- Customization of assumptions and inputs is possible, on specific request. Unless so customized, this service shall only provide the Plan that shall define and provide a high level guidance to you on your personal finances.
- Please note that the Plan only provides a few possible ways to achieve your goals and not the only possible ways. This is only a general direction and does not have the complete specific details.
- Estimates of income and growth in the plan will be based on assessments of prevailing economic conditions and investment manager performance. However no guarantee of future performance will be given and results may vary from the estimates shown. The figures in the plan include various estimates with respect to taxation and other laws, which we believe to be relevant. The Plan does not also assure you that the goals will be achieved or the returns are assured. It only provides certain possible scenarios based on current day data.
- Our objective is only to assist you in assessing your goals and analyzing the required efforts and to provide you with a general direction in planning your finances. This does not, however, provide detailed assessment of the risks and opportunities of any of your proposed investments or the exact investment management model.
- In preparing the Plan, the software will rely upon the information provided to, about your current situation, your objectives and needs. A summary of these will be included in the plan. Thereby, all recommendations and strategies will be based on this data alone and hence is accurate and complete only to the extent of the accuracy and completeness of the data furnished by client
- The Plan will be for the sole use of the person to whom it is addressed and for no other purpose. No responsibility is accepted for any third party who may use or rely on the whole or any part of the content of the financial plan.
- At Plan4Sure, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. We use the information that you provide to us for our own use to improve our products and services and the content of this site. In addition, we may share this information with our Partners only if you indicate interest in products that are serviced through our Partners and their related concerns. We may use demographic and profile data for statistical analysis.
- Protecting your personal information is important to us. We will take all reasonable technical measures to prevent loss or unintended use of your information. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
- No penalties / directions have been issued by the SEBI under the SEBI Act or RBI or any other regulatory body to Plan4Sure. There are no pending material litigations or legal proceedings, findings of inspections or investigations for which action has been taken or initiated by any regulatory authority against Plan4Sure or the relationship manager or its Directors or employees or any Person directly or indirectly connected with Plan4Sure under the SEBI Act or any other statutory body.
- In case you chose to follow the whole or any of the parts or aspects of the Plan, you agree to do so at your own risk and after your own independent assessment. The execution of the Plan and all related obligations, implications and liabilities or benefits, if any, shall be wholly your responsibility and Plan4Sure shall not, in any way be held responsible or liable for any of the outcomes of such execution or related decisions made by you. (We further request you to read and understand the offer documents / abridged offer documents of any investments you chose to make before such decision is taken.)
- We agree to keep confidentiality of all information received from you and not to make unwarranted copies of the same, and to use the Confidential Information only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed to us. However, Confidential Information shall not include any intellectual property materials (including, but not limited to, ideas, concepts, knowhow, techniques and methodologies) developed by Plan4Sure based on its industry knowledge experience and expertise.
- Confidential Information would also not include information previously known to us; or, independently developed by us in the course of execution of this or any other service; or acquired by us from a third party which is not, to our knowledge, under an obligation to you not to disclose such information; or which is or becomes publicly available through no breach by us of this Letter. In the event we receive a validly issued administrative or judicial process requiring disclosure of Confidential Information, we shall provide prompt notice to you of such receipt we shall thereafter be entitled to disclose any Confidential Information in order to comply with such administrative or judicial process.
- Further we shall not be responsible for any consequential, indirect, punitive or incidental damages (including loss of profits, data, business or goodwill) in connection with the performance of services whether such damages are based on breach contract, strict liability, tort, breach of warranty etc or otherwise) even if you had contemplated and communicated to us the likelihood of such damages.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and statutory requirements and agree to be bound by and to diligently follow and ensure compliance with the applicable laws.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Plan4Sure and any of its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and controlling persons from and against any and all losses, claims, damages and liabilities, whatsoever and howsoever caused, incurred, sustained or arising from, or in connection with, the provision of services to you by Plan4Sure.
- The aggregate liability in respect of performance of service or otherwise under this agreement shall be limited to the fees paid to us (excluding out of pocket expenses and taxes if any paid) for the services rendered by us regardless of whether the liability is based on breach of contract, strict liability, tort, breach of warranty etc or otherwise.
- All and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Bangalore in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force at the commencement of the arbitration, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
- The Courts in Bangalore alone shall have jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in respect of this arrangement. You consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Bangalore, India.
- In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with Plan4Sure.
- The Plan shall be provided to the client within 20 business days of obtaining all the required information through the data entry process and provided the client is KYC compliant. The data entry process also involves mandatorily activating NSE account. Bank account details like account numbers, IFSC and MICR code will be required in order to open the NSE Account.
- Data provided by the client will be reviewed by the customer service analyst and will be frozen before scheduling plan with the financial planner. No changes will be made post information is frozen. If any changes have to be made then the same will be done at the sole discretion of Plan4Sure.
Grievance redressal / Feedback:
For any information regarding the various services and products offered by us or for providing any critical feedback with regard to our website/product performance/staff response, You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org